Name: Hook Axe of Saint Nicolas
Owner: Ruby Snow
Type: Weapon (Axe)
Rank: Underworld Artifact
Durability: 200 Weak hits / 100D
Description: Long before the Plane of Oblivion was named Pandora, it was called the Underworld. This was a long long before Kaseki, only to be watched over by the Guardian of Purgatory. The Guardian oversaw the souls of the dead and banished them to planes of torment based on how they lived their lives. He also held the power to grant them reincarnation, as well entrance into the afterlife to finally be laid to rest. With this much power, he found it difficult to protect his realm. Instead, he employed various warriors from various eras to ensure the souls went where they belonged.
T'was the night before his death that he knew it all. He could see the dismay and chaos. The guardian chose this man, with a heart so pure that he would smite all those evil. He scours the outskirts of the Underworld making sure no soul is lost, and that no demonic being can disrupt the flow of the afterlife.
Length: Top: 2ft (Width) || Grip: 3in (Thickness) || Length: 4ft
- Unbreakable, both useful for combat and a snack on the go!
- Damage is always S-Ranked
- Anyone can wield it if picked up.
- The damage is set at S-Rank, and cannot be increased by any means
- Very sticky when licked
- Minty Fresh: The holder gains the ice element in addition to their own. In addition, this weapon deals Frost Damage.