Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, DrDoctor!

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Anonymous
    FTE God

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP Empty Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Post by FTE God Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:15 pm

A completely new and unique non-canon RP site, brought to you by the minds of your fellow fans of the fairy tail manga/anime series!!!

Here become anything you want to be.

Complete creative freedom is here!

Come check us out!!

Neo Stigma
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made Shadowstep Fairy Tail Ethereal RP Empty
    Someone really... really poor.

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : C
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP Empty Re: Fairy Tail Ethereal RP

Post by Neo Stigma Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:37 pm

It's rins site.... do i need to say more?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP 0009910
    Fairy Tail Ethereal RP 15-21-jump-street-quotes
    Fairy Tail Ethereal RP Tumblr_inline_mvphwfXpWx1rfn9k0
    Samedi
    Samedi

I'm Important Too! Terraforming How It's Made Fairy Tail Ethereal RP Empty

Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 6
    Experience : 125

Post by Samedi Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:40 am

I do have to say, this time it looks a lot nicer than before, but it's sadly the same site and same problems as before. Sadly, the last advertisement was removed becausethe site died and was remade like 4 times.

The basic issue of the site not being how it[s formatted, or appearance, but how it's run. The owner is very close minded when it comes to changes as well as things that don't stroke her ego. She herself left this site "permanently" 3 times. But this is no place to talk about that, let turn our focus back to the site.

The site is beautifully painted, and I tip my hat to the new GFXer of that site. You've done good. Sadly, it's the same systems that allow the owner, founder, and any old members to GodMod and keep a clique without allowing new people to freely stand up, that is, without bombarding the owner with compliments. But that's just my personal opinion.

48 Hours this thread will be locked.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:37 pm

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP Hashirama-senju-sage-mode-wallpaper-hd-2013

I tend to be more vulgar in terms of reviewing things, but I could be wrong(meaning that I'm soft.). However, when I saw this, I immediately had to say something, despite Neo trying to convince me that I should do otherwise. But it seems that whoever posted this doesn't know what's really going on.

I'm going to be frank with you guys when I say this:

I would sooner quit roleplaying than join that site.

That's real talk, me saying that. There are a myriad of problems within it, and I frankly don't know where to start.

Oh, I know! Let me touch upon the fact that this site is the fourth in a series which have all died.

Secondly, I've been doing recon around the site, and found that it has made absolutely no conscious efforts to change, instead preferring to literally repackage the site, same exact systems, just different GFX.

Before I go on, whoever did that GFX is dope as hell.

Thirdly, and most importantly, it seems that you can't get anything nice unless you kiss the owner's ass. And the exact same systems are allowing the owner, founder and any old members to constantly godmod and keep a league where they essentially dominate the whole site. Not making things better is the fact that the owner is a self-absorbed POS who's incredibly closed-minded. To put it straight, she don't like anything that doesn't stroke her ego, or involve someone kissing her ass.

I'm going to call it how I see it: It's a carbon copy of the three failures before it, except with different GFX.

I honestly feel bad for any motherfucker who decides to join that site.

No regrets, Ryuhei.
    Anonmyous Rper
    Anonmyous Rper

I'm Important Too! Fairy Tail Ethereal RP Empty

Lineage : None
    Origin : -
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Post by Anonmyous Rper Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:45 pm

I appreciate your "gracious" review "ryuhei"

And I have a few things to say here. It may have failed in the past, it may have been f***ed over by two people in the past. HOWEVER!

I am NOT close-minded anymore. I listen to my members. Also, you don't need to "kiss my ass" as Ryuhei kindly put it, to get things, you just have to work hard and earn what you want with your RP skills.

Look, you shouldn't take mine or anyone else's words about a site. You should go and check it out for yourself and see if its really a bad site or not.

Yes, the systems ARE the same but there ARE a few new ones and they HAVE been slightly improved upon.

I DO NOT expect anyone stroke my ego, because that will NOT get you anywhere with me. If you want cool stuff or if you want to be stronger. then WORK for it.

And that's all I'm going to say.
    Sinister Afternoon
    Sinister Afternoon

I Need A Medic! The Water Within I'm Important Too! Fairy Tail Ethereal RP Empty

Lineage : Gunslinger's Quick Draw
    Origin : Toonville
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Dark and Sinister Afternoon (Dasa)
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Paint Enchantment

Post by Sinister Afternoon Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:40 am

My friend recommended this to me.

Needless to say, we're not friends anymore.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:51 pm

Fairy Tail Ethereal RP I5xax1

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 08, 2021 8:38 pm