Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Symbiote1024!

I fucked up.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I fucked up. Empty
    HEY, GET BACK TO POSTING

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class :
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

I fucked up. Empty I fucked up.

Post by Admin Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Spoiler:
    NotsoNaisu wrote:So it seemed that the man had spunk behind him in this fight. Naisu outclassed him in just about every aspect of fighting, yet the lad still continued to try and outclass him.  As the lad avoided the kick with what could only be described as an awkward movement, Naisu scanned his movements once more and prepared himself for the counter. His left foot returned to the ground before spinning on his left foot, his right foot raised as his body spun rapidly for a grand spinning roundhouse kick, the leg meant to collide right into the man's face as he attempted to close the distance with an elbow. As the two exchanged blows, Tyko would realize that Naisu was much faster than he, and as a result of that he would feel the dynamite power of the right boot.

This match was going to be his, and the sooner the Sunagakure shinobi realized that the less painful this would be.
    First warning. You did not specify how you dodged, or intercepted the attack at all. You have 12 hours to make the edit, or Tyko's hit is considered valid. You did not make your reaction to his movement at all.
    Anonymous

I fucked up. Empty Re: I fucked up.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:25 pm

his right foot raised as his body spun rapidly for a grand spinning roundhouse kick, the leg meant to collide right into the man's face as he attempted to close the distance with an elbow.

Actually I did. The leg is coming before he does.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:06 am