Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Symbiote1024!

all around pandora in 30 days. [solo mission]

Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! all around pandora in 30 days. [solo mission] Empty

Lineage : Gunslinger's Quickdraw
    Position : None
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 130

all around pandora in 30 days. [solo mission] Empty all around pandora in 30 days. [solo mission]

Post by Noire Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:11 am

Pandora, a world of which Noire needed to explore far and wide to find any answers about her past without relying on Uni to provide what she knew to Noire. Noire needed to find those answers without relying on Uni so much, and if she was gonna go around the world to get the answers so then her memory of her past could come back to her, she needed to get a few passports to go around the world and enter the different lands that had now formed together into what is now known as Pandora, the world of which Noire and Uni were born into. Noire had set her sights on going to the Kingdom of Kai first, as it seemed to be the place where the masters of fighting were in and it was possibly where the king of iron first tournament was located, which Toriel joined. Noire had started her journey to the kingdom of Kai, focused on getting the passport to get into the kingdom and to hopefully find some answers.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

all around pandora in 30 days. [solo mission] 2e5v8dt
    Noire
    Noire

Gravestone I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! all around pandora in 30 days. [solo mission] Empty

all around pandora in 30 days. [solo mission] Empty Re: all around pandora in 30 days. [solo mission]

Post by Noire Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:18 am

Noire had purchased a map of Pandora to help her located the kingdom of Kai, so then it wouldn't take over three years and bumping into any of the hostile Spirits of Pandora to reach it, as then Noire would be away from Toriel and Uni for so long, that it would drain her spirits, but Noire was determined to reach the Kingdom of Kai, even if it was going to kill her to reach the kingdom. "Not matter what, even if the weather is Stormy, a blizzard, a tornado, or a freaking tsunami, i am reaching the Kingdom of Kai, even if it kills me to reach it at all. I am filled with Determination, and that will never fail me. Never. " Noire said to herself, trying to keep herself focused on the road ahead, which was the road to the Kingdom of Kai, where she was set on going to, even if it cost her life to reach it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Noire
    Noire

all around pandora in 30 days. [solo mission] Empty Re: all around pandora in 30 days. [solo mission]

Post by Noire Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:23 am

Noire had made it half way there to the kingdom of Kai and was starting to feel tired, as if the weight of the sleeping bag and map on her back was starting to feel heavier and heavier until she was gonna collapse. Noire had set up a tent and a makeshift fireplace and campsite to act as her sleeping spot for the night, as she loved to camp outside and just lie on the ground, look up at the stars and just relax, watching the stars shine and wish upon the shooting stars that flew past for a way to regain all the memories of which she lost that day, when her mom and Dad seamlessly vanished of the face of Pandora, and wanting for the day that Uni could join her with Toriel and live together as a big happy family. Noire started to fall asleep in her sleeping bag, under the tent she had set up, with the fire still burning a safe distance away, Noire would dream of the day she got her memories back and the day Uni met Toriel.

Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:36 am

The night was quiet, and the dawn had came. Noire had packed up her things and started to head towards the kingdom of Kai, where she needed to get the passport to get into the kingdom. it was still a while away but Noire was glad she got the rest when she did as it helped her walk to the kingdom quicker and it gave her more energy then she had when she started to go to the Kingdom. Noire was feeling very determined and excited about going to this kingdom as it was populated with saiyans, people that had the ability to fly, fire off attacks and increase their strength with the simplest of ease, which was all so interesting to the young toon as she wanted to show Uni this kingdom and have a fun time exploring the area with her, alongside Toriel, like the big happy family Noire wanted them to become.

Noire
    Noire

Post by Noire Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:40 am

Arriving at the gates to the kingdom was like nothing Noire had even felt before, it was exciting, scary, interesting and fun all at the same time. it was a mash of all the amazing feelings of discovering something new and then having everyone find out and admire you for finding it. Noire would head up to the gate, talk to the guard there and register for a Passport to get into the Kingdom of Kai, which then the guards lead her to the registration for the passport and told her to enjoy her time at the kingdom. Noire went up to the registration and got the papers for the passport before getting her picture taken in all three forms she had, her normal form, her older form and the latest version of the older form before receiving the passport to get into the kingdom of Kai, where she wanted to get some clues as to her past and to see if anyone knew her or her parents.

[exit. mission clear]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:00 am