Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, CutieCorp!

Haden-Haden No Mi W.I.P

Requin
    Requin

I'm Important Too! How It's Made Haden-Haden No Mi W.I.P Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : None
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Eustess Requin
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Haden-Haden No Mi

Haden-Haden No Mi W.I.P Empty Haden-Haden No Mi W.I.P

Post by Requin Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:43 am

Name: Haden Haden No Mi (Harden-Harden Fruit)
    Type: Dark,Metal
    Usage: Manipulation
    Description: The Haden-Haden No Mi is a sophisticated and tactical fruit helping and supporting the user in all situations being able to Harden a chosen part fo their body by will similar to armament Haki. It can Harden the body part so when punching can do a a lot more damage than a basic punch and actually hurt a Logia not just punch through it The user can use this fruit with anything they are connected physically to but no other people or the floor for example if the user Is wearing clothes and a weapon they can harden the weapon and the clothes but once contact is broken the hardened part or item would go back to its original state .This Fruit is the Ultimate Offence and defence due to its ability of hardening a body part which can increase its power and speed and can also increase its defence and once awakened it can Harden the whole body accept for its head and straight down the middle torso but can go up the sides of the head hardening any hair which is on the sides but not the middle and would harden the clothes which the user is wearing( this will be a high rank skill btw like A rank – H rank)  and it will assure the ultimate defence and offence which is what this fruit is all about. And the Eater when hardening a body part that selected body part will become A Dark type of Metal which helps the eater but they will obviously die and there body would revert to normal once the eater falls into water like normal devil fruits and can be damaged easily even with full Hardend on by Light based attacks.
    Abilities:
    -Hardend Wrath: Requin can solidify a body part giving a that body part +5% damage and +5% defence.
    But the damage will only work when Requin does a attack involving that body part.
    -Hardend Rage:Whenever Requin gets a dead on shot he knock out the enemy for 1 post only if the body he hit with was hardend by the fruit
    -Hardend Veins :How It's Made)Double Durability to the user of the fruit

Spells:
    Name: Haden Haden,Single Arm Hardening
    Description: Haden-Haden,Arm Hardening is a technique which the user uses the power of the Haden Haden no mi to select a body part in this technique a Arm either left or right up to the user which Arm theyd wish to use (Using this Technique  activates Hardend wrath for the arm) with the choice of left or right hand and that Arm alone and the user is not allowed to use the effects of this ability
    Strengths:
    -+5% defence against any attacks which end up hitting the chosen arm.(Hardened Wrath Buff)
    -+5% damage to an attack which includes the use of the selected hand. (Hardened Wrath Buff)
    - If Attack is hit perfectly the Target will get Knocked out for 1 post (Hardened Rage Buff)
    Weaknesses:
    - Enemy Easily notices that my hand has become A Type of Black Metal
    -takes a minute to fully harden so has to stall time in that case
    -is distracting and feels uncomfortable
    -Can be Countered
    Duration:3
    Cooldown: 3 posts afterwards

Ive made this in advance for when my Haden Haden no mi gets Accepted. and will deleate this if it gets rejected

Current date/time is Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:11 pm