Name: Aizen Makarov
Birthday: March 12
Unique Characteristics: N/A
Some would say that Aizen is one with multiple personalities as his mind has progressed so much through the years he has been a man of the world. When he first started out being a man Aizen often liked to go outside during the seasons change of the world and play around like the little kid he was before. However that changed as after his mother had died he started to focus more on his work. He had became distant from the other men failing to cooperate with anyone which made him quite unfit to be a fighter. His mind was considered slightly broken as the other people within his time thought him to be broken.
He had seen many people live as well as die from his time in his homeland. Most beings are fleeting things his mind had become attached to the phase that humans never were able to evolve further if they were left as simple men. Other people are different to some extent, as very little of them have the same mind that Aizen himself possesses and as such, something of an understanding of the vastness of the world and can be allies or enemies, but he was still far older than almost all starting fighters he had met and has likely seen so much more.
But while Aizen is powerful in his own right, he doesn’t actively seek power as some other people do. He is far more content following his own whims, allowing them to lead him across the Pandora hopefully to places both new and old, hoping forever seeking novelty and distraction when he’s not otherwise engaged in important matters, likely another effect of his advanced knowledge and time spent training. There is little that Aizen finds entirely new in the world, and while it has not yet become enough of a problem that he has turned to darker methods of creating distractions, he still craves the pleasure of discovering something entirely new. In this manner, Aizen is actually quite hedonistic. When he is not pulled by the weight of more important matters – such as the people within his life or the death of his mother. Aizen seeks experiences to fulfil his need for novelty and pleasure, leading to him travelling further and further across the land in the hopes of finding what it is he desires most.
At the age of 18 though many years had passed and Aizen became a guy that was considered happy go lucky. Most of the time you would see him in the public training with himself or some other kid that had walked upon him. His father who was still alive had educated him in fighting knowledge allowing Aizen himself to figure out ways to awaken his inner self. His observation of the world around him had only grew which made him become more interested in the life of all living thing taking care into them. However when he is provoked his ideals are easily changed using what is within his power to end what has come in his way.
Though while in combat Aizen is a different person, he tends to stay in the back of a battle if it is a team fight as he does not want his power to be shown if stronger than the enemy allowing his teammates to take control. Though he would seem happy go lucky off of the battlefield his mind is like the ocean changing at a moment's notice going from a cool and calm person to a raging man who would do anything in his power to save his friends. Though if Aizen is the last one standing on the battlefield he sometimes looses hope of defeating the enemy as when his mom was killed he was the only person in their home at the time of her death and saw himself as useless for not being able to help her.
* Like many other people Aizen enjoys training to further increase his power.
* He enjoys walking along the sea as it calms him from thinking of his mother
* He likes exploring the world and finding out things both old and new.
* Aizen hates people who consider themselves more powerful than everyone.
* He dislikes people who lie as it is annoying to him.
* He dislikes people who kill as killing isn't always the way to get things done.
* Aizen's first motivation is his mom death seeking more power to find her killer above anything else.
* Aizen's second motivation is his father who often tells him things that give him a boost of power and wisdom.
* Aizen's third motivation is believeing in himself.
* Aizen above all things fear dying as he is still young and has not lived his life to the fullest.
* He fears the thought of his friends and family being taken away from him.
* He fears having to be the last person standing on the battlefield.
Weight: 150 pounds
Last edited by Aizen on Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total