Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, DrDoctor!

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

345 Empty 345

Post by Kaseki Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:33 pm

@Aizen wrote:
    “Tit, tit, tit ,tit.” It was the only thing that could be heard as the whole group of ninja stared in pure fright of the beast in front of them. The night was cold as rain clouds had stormed into the area creating a heavy rain that hit the heads of the ninjas and the Tailed Beast. Aizen would count the tails of the beast acknowledging that it what the Eight Tailed Bijuu, the Gyuki.”Our plan was suppose to be swift, but seeing it now..here in this form.. it is making me want to run back home” said Jujiko, one of the many survivors from three years back when the beast had attacked them at its full power when it was corrupted by the virus. At the time Aizen was only 15 years only, noteven a ninja in training that had obtained their ranking. So when the monster had appeared back then infected with the virus that had swept the world three years ago, Aizen was one of the many low ranked people who didnt have to help fight off the berserker Tailed Beast that was said to be so cool and calm back when it had been tamed by the legendary Killa B. But like the man said, he also thought this was suppose to be quick and easy. At the moment he thought of what happened on the battlefield that day..A single women made a wish that changed Aizen's life. The bijuu even had helped them rebuild the village that it had destroyed. Now a group of over 1000 was aiming to kill the bijuu or at least seal it into a new host for revenge seeing as the Tailed Beasts hated being confined in a human host.
    I will seriously nitpick every possible error. Gyuki is already yours, I just want this thing done perfectly, as it will be included into the sitewide lore as well as Ninja Town history.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aizen
    Aizen

I'm Important Too! 345 Empty

Lineage : Voice of God
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

345 Empty Re: 345

Post by Aizen Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Fixed

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

345 882179
    345 882180
    345 882181
    345 882182
    345 882183
    345 882184
    345 882185
    345 882186
    345 882187
    345 882188
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:59 pm

A blinding white light would appear in the mist. Even Aizen could see through the mist due to it. The bijuu would disappear...Though, right before it disappeared the black ball would shoot from the light passing over the group of ninja who were both dead and alive. It would make a small slant into the air as it would explode.If the sealing had not begun the group of ninja wou;d have surely been executed. But, Aizen didn’t feel anything so he thought something went wrong. Then there it was. Excruciating pain in his stomach. It felt as if he was on fire from the inside. He would begin to grip it trying to not succumb to the pain. But it didn’t help him not even one bit. Dropping to the ground with one knee he knew what was going to happen. He was going to die. Both of his knees would touch the ground as he fell face forward on to the ground not knowing that he wasn’t dying but simply going unconscious. War..War Never Changes.

Slice? In any case, don't just read what I highlighted, Read all of it. read the paragraphs in reverse order. Every tiny mistake will result in an edit following up on it. This has to be perrrrrfeect.

Aizen
    Aizen

Post by Aizen Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:07 pm

Fixed

345 882179
    345 882180
    345 882181
    345 882182
    345 882183
    345 882184
    345 882185
    345 882186
    345 882187
    345 882188
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:22 pm

.A single women made a wish that changed Aizen's life

Aizen
    Aizen

Post by Aizen Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:30 pm

Fixed

345 882179
    345 882180
    345 882181
    345 882182
    345 882183
    345 882184
    345 882185
    345 882186
    345 882187
    345 882188
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:38 pm

So when the monster had appeared back then infected with the virus that had swept the world three years ago, Aizen was one of the many low ranked people who didnt have to help fight off the berserker Tailed Beast that was said to be so cool and calm back when it had been tamed by the legendary Killa B.
    He could tell from the tails that had the little sucker things Octopi had on their arms or legs, or whatever the hell they were
    (1969WC, wasn’t sure if I was allowed to go over the 1k req)

and... what is this sentence?
    He only had his father in the world and he would not lose him as well to death.

Aizen
    Aizen

Post by Aizen Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:06 pm

fixed

345 882179
    345 882180
    345 882181
    345 882182
    345 882183
    345 882184
    345 882185
    345 882186
    345 882187
    345 882188

Sponsored content