Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Kiddo!

Greetings

Anonymous

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Greetings, I'm Heartless Nobody, I go by Heartless or Vanitas. I'm not too big on words being terribly shy, But I open up little by little. I'm not too big on grammar,punctuation and other English stuff cause I can't English sadly...yea embarrassing, I don't have problems with the language...I just reek at the more complex parts. Betcha there's a whole bunch of grammatical errors and stuff in this post. Pardons for that, I honestly try my best but English isn't my strongest spot, thought I've got a passion for creating stories and I'm great at it, just can't get most of the basic elements of English down. I've been at this Roleplay stuff for about maybe 8 years now, been on many different sites here and there and I still can't master English(Oh the irony) you would think college would teach you something right? Eh must be me.

On a side note to my introduction, I found a lot of stuff here to be confusing and will definitely need a walk threw by a staff...I just need staff to be my really good friend for a bit till I can learn my way...(Pathetic I know, a grown man needing others to hold his hand) but I learn quick(hopefully) so I won't need a staff member for too long....hopefully.

Well there goes the intro topic, whoa way more than expected and I'm suppose to be shy(oh the agony)
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Greetings Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by Shini Chikai on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:22 pm

Greetings Coolte10

Unknown Lands
    [un·known lands]
    /ənˈnōn lands/

noun
    1. A place where the unexpected occur.

2. A Free/Alternate-Universe Roleplay Forum where most members of the roleplay community end up when other communities begin to deteriorate.

You'll fit right in.

95% of all questions can be found in the rules. if you have any questions, or need help with navigation, feel free to make a public post about it in the Question section, or harass a mod!

(I think there's a post minimum to send PMs, you can spam a few posts in the spam section to get around this.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anonymous

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:13 pm

I'm not a fan of spamming personally and thank you for the welcome. I will attempt in getting some assistance from a staff member, I wouldn't like to hearse them...just maybe borrow them for a while.
    I will try and find/ask my questions in a general topic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:29 am