Name: Kishin-Ryū: Gōmon (鬼神流:拷問 - Demon God Style: Torture)
Type: Death (Primary) | Metal (Secondary) | Spirit (Tertiary)
Usage: Conjuration | Manipulation
Description: The Kishin-Ryū is a style of combat Meguro developed over the years. It is not a martial art or a refined style of combat. It's more so fighting based on instinct and raw emotion. Passion. Thus, it is not bound to the many restrictions that most fighting arts have. Even then, the Kishin-Ryū isn't entirely based on hand-to-hand combat either. The Gōmon Style of it is a hybrid between melee and energy combat. Attacks from this style tend to cause the opponent to become weaker much faster and may even have special properties meant to wear them down. Energy attacks are usually large or destructive in scale but not technically deadly. Though they will do damage, its the effect the opponent has to worry about.
- Demonic Strength: Due to being an Oni, Meguro is naturally gifted with enhanced strength. (+5 Level to Strength).
- Dominance: Meguro believes him to be a cut above the various brutes that live in Pandora and believes he has what it takes to lead. Whether by kindness or fear. Once per thread Meguro can let out a horrific roar couple with letting his sanguine aura run violently about his body. This display of power will scare all NPCs aside from plot or higher leveled ones away. NPCs equal to his level are taken aback rather than frightened, noting to take caution.
Name: Issen ( 一閃 - Flash)
Description: A very simple technique where the user lets out a burst of energy in one direction, immediately reaching top speed for the duration. It can be used to suddenly change directions (such as if you're jumping or falling) or to cover a short distance in a very short amount of time. It has a maximum range of 5 meters and a speed of 5 meters per second.
- Can be used to quickly change directions out of the blue.
- Can be comboed with an attack such as a lariat.
- Due to the abrupt release of energy, spells/skills cannot be used with it.
- Can't change direction during Issen/
- Screwed if the enemy is just that much faster than you.
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Last edited by Meguro on Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total