Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Kiddo!

It's showtime and the star has arrived!

Arc V Yuto
    Arc V Yuto

I'm Important Too! It's showtime and the star has arrived!  Empty

Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

It's showtime and the star has arrived!  Empty It's showtime and the star has arrived!

Post by Arc V Yuto on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:45 pm

Hello everyone Arc V Yuto here and I have currently joined your forum, I have gone by a few different names in the past such as Tormentor but this is the current one I choose to have. I enjoy playing League of Legends playing Yugioh as well as having a good time with friends via fun conversations or role playing. I hope with my time here I will meet interesting people and perhaps grow friendships with others. I am familiar with this website style as I've been on this style before so I should be able to settle rather easily. Anyways I think that is all from me for now.
    Shane
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

LET IT BURN! The Water Within I'm Important Too! It's showtime and the star has arrived!  Empty
    The Elemental

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 24
    Class : C
    Level : 68
    Experience : 56125

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shane Mystic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Runic Release

It's showtime and the star has arrived!  Empty Re: It's showtime and the star has arrived!

Post by Shane on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:22 pm

Hi! Welcome to the site. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's showtime and the star has arrived!  IDNK8F2
    Don Quixote
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Runs With The Wind Shadowstep It's showtime and the star has arrived!  Empty
    Nainai-san~!

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Sacred Shards : 12
    Level : 50
    Experience : 7500

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nanashi
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gobijigan (Spatial Magic)

It's showtime and the star has arrived!  Empty Re: It's showtime and the star has arrived!

Post by Don Quixote on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:01 pm

Yugioh and LoL? Nice. We'll get along just fine. xD

Welcome~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's showtime and the star has arrived!  308acew
    The Magic The Armor  The Relic The Man
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Hey Yuto ;Orbz;3
    Neo Stigma
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made Shadowstep It's showtime and the star has arrived!  Empty
    Someone really... really poor.

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

Post by Neo Stigma on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:35 am

hoi

It's showtime and the star has arrived!  0009910
    It's showtime and the star has arrived!  15-21-jump-street-quotes
    It's showtime and the star has arrived!  Tumblr_inline_mvphwfXpWx1rfn9k0
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! It's showtime and the star has arrived!  Empty It's showtime and the star has arrived!  Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Post by Nameless on Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:14 pm

It's showtime and the star has arrived!  Coolte10

Unknown Lands
    [un·known lands]
    /ənˈnōn lands/

noun
    1. A place where the unexpected occur.

2. A Free/Alternate-Universe Roleplay Forum where most members of the roleplay community end up when other communities begin to deteriorate.

Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

Ooh Shiny! Shadowstep Runs With The Wind THIS IS MADNESS!
    The Fae

Lineage : Voice of God
    Sacred Shards : 47
    Class : B
    Level : 52
    Experience : 12805

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruby Snow
    Primary Magic: Light God Slayer

Post by Ruby Snow on Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Welcome to the Site!! I am the Dazzling & Sparkling Fae, Ruby Snow. Its Godly to meet you.

It's showtime and the star has arrived!  7t6vuwV

It's showtime and the star has arrived!  W9jIKHGIt's showtime and the star has arrived!  FkAAOHdIt's showtime and the star has arrived!  W9jIKHGIt's showtime and the star has arrived!  BQuhJBFIt's showtime and the star has arrived!  W9jIKHGIt's showtime and the star has arrived!  QlUxEYeIt's showtime and the star has arrived!  W9jIKHG
    It's showtime and the star has arrived!  W9jIKHGIt's showtime and the star has arrived!  4qFPkdsIt's showtime and the star has arrived!  W9jIKHGIt's showtime and the star has arrived!  JNd3CuYIt's showtime and the star has arrived!  W9jIKHG

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:30 pm