Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Kiddo!

Yo. Name's Ruba, and I'm here to expand dong- I mean, my mythos.

Anonymous

Yo. Name's Ruba, and I'm here to expand dong- I mean, my mythos. Empty Yo. Name's Ruba, and I'm here to expand dong- I mean, my mythos.

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:20 pm

My name - not my legal name of course, though it might as well be - is Ruba short for Rubastax, but that's not important Akaso, and I am a writer.

Not the kind of writer that writes big, fancy novels mind you, I'm the kind of writer that writes short stories set in a consistent mythos - a mythos specifically designed so fit within most communities similar to this one, as I'm also an avid roleplayer, as you can likely tell by the fact all of the art I so far posted can't be backward searched to anywhere other than the artist I requested or commissioned it from, and myself.

Now, for the in-character inroduction.

Yo. Name's Ruba, and I'm here to expand dong- I mean, my mythos. Smug_r10

Yo. Name's Ruba Akaso, and you're sorta standing between me and my absolutely crucial fourth daily coffee. Lady? Oh, I'm happy you think I'm passable, but I ain't no lady. Then again, I ain't a sir either, so call me whatever pronoun you want, you won't trigger any meme war flashbacks.

sip

Hm? Am I a succubus or an incubus? Oh, I'm no demon either. It's all just Mechafract - nanomashines, son, 'cept these little bastards are arcanotech. The same sorta tech ol' Nithor used to put a bitch leash on Satan. Stop by one of my body modification clinics, they're everywhere nowadays. We can sort out those nasty genetic defects you probably have, maybe give you a nice set of horns like I have, whaddya say?
    Xayang
    Xayang

Gravestone I'm Important Too! LET IT BURN! Yo. Name's Ruba, and I'm here to expand dong- I mean, my mythos. Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 2075

Yo. Name's Ruba, and I'm here to expand dong- I mean, my mythos. Empty Re: Yo. Name's Ruba, and I'm here to expand dong- I mean, my mythos.

Post by Xayang on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Welcome to ULRP!

Should join us in the Chatbox! :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yo. Name's Ruba, and I'm here to expand dong- I mean, my mythos. D6gBP6f
    [ Lizard ]
    Shane
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

LET IT BURN! The Water Within I'm Important Too! Yo. Name's Ruba, and I'm here to expand dong- I mean, my mythos. Empty
    The Elemental

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 24
    Class : C
    Level : 68
    Experience : 56125

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shane Mystic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Runic Release

Yo. Name's Ruba, and I'm here to expand dong- I mean, my mythos. Empty Re: Yo. Name's Ruba, and I'm here to expand dong- I mean, my mythos.

Post by Shane on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:37 pm

Welcome to ULRP! If you ever need anything, ask me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yo. Name's Ruba, and I'm here to expand dong- I mean, my mythos. IDNK8F2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:07 pm