Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, DrDoctor!

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! 355 Empty 355 Empty 355 Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

355 Empty 355

Post by Akira Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:16 pm

@Arcile wrote:Name: Akari Tenshi
    Owner: Arcile Tarukaja
    Type: Weapon
    Description: A simple katana, capable of doing as much damage as most katanas do. It's only distinguishing characteristic is the red/black weaved handle.
    Alright. So, weak melee weapons do the damage of D Rank (everything here is based on a rank and level system so please make sure you read the guidelines when making weapons and state accordingly).
    Length: 4.5 feet in length
    Weight: 7 pounds
    Strengths: (Please list minimum of 2)
    Delete this please
    - Durable This can be as strength but please state that it's durability is 5 weak hits/ 2 D spells hits.
    - Sharp
    Weaknesses: (You must have one more weakness than strengths)
    Please delete this
    - No unique qualities Since no weak weapons have a unique ability, I would like to ask you to change this to something else please.
    - Light
    - Plainly made
    Ability: N/A

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

355 10pzmdh
    Arcile
    Arcile

I'm Important Too! 355 Empty

Lineage : Huanglong, The Golden Dragon
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Arcile Tarukaja
    Primary Magic: ?

355 Empty Re: 355

Post by Arcile Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:44 pm

Edits complete.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"One must not let the darkness take hold. Inside yourself lies the key to infinite wisdom, and yet most turn away from it. I live in the dark, I cannot hide from it, but it is embraced in me, and an equal partner to the light I share with others. Some call it twilight, some dawn, some dusk. I simply call it adjusting to fate." -Arcile.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! 355 Empty 355 Empty 355 Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Post by Akira Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:45 pm

Akira Approves!

355 10pzmdh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 17, 2021 6:08 pm