Long before the founding of the hidden villages, during an era of endless wars between mankind, the Shinju, a tree revered as a deity, bore a Chakra Fruit once every thousand years. Although it was forbidden to consume the Shinju's fruit, it was eaten by Princess Kaguya, who used the power it granted her to end the wars plaguing the lands. Some time after this, Kaguya gave birth to two sons who became the first humans born with chakra. Angered at the power gained by her children, Kaguya fused with the Shinju into an entity that would be christened by many as the "Ten-Tails", which ravaged the world attempting to reclaim its lost chakra.
However, this is not how Kaseki gained this beast. Kaseki gained the power of the Ten-Tails by a fued between him and Kodai, his future self. In their battle, Kaseki swore to not end his life, because it would free the demons he sealed in himself. Kodai had killed the Jinjuriki from the future and taken their power. Kaseki had sealed Kodai in his own self to contain the beasts. Releasing the creatures would cause a paradox in his own world, causing Kodai to never exist. (Despite the fact that Kaseki carries Kodai's soul next to his own.)Abilities:
Kodai:[ Due to the interesting nature, and event by which Kaseki collected the power of the ten tails, rather than speaking with Shinju, Kaseki speaks with Kodai. This is different than the other Jinjuriki, due to the sheer fact the Ten-Tails is a combined form of the lesser nine. This makes Kaseki's Beast Mode a fit of rage done by Kodai.
Rinnegan: The user is able to posses the dead like puppets. The puppets can be given free will and a mind of their own, but essentially belong to Kaseki.
Byakugan: The primary ability of the Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra. Upon activation of the dōjutsu, the wielder is granted an automatic 100 meter field of vision around themselves. Constantly using the Byakugan over a very long period of time causes severe eye strain, becoming unable to properly perceive targets at all. This condition, however, is not permanent.
Mojingan: Kaseki is able to store information of those he battles to recreate the spells they have used against him. The MP cost is just the same.
Paths of Kaseki: Kaseki is able to control bodies based on metals that react to his magic. He is able to posses 6 bodies at a maximum. Each body is an extension of himself and can control based on the Path chosen. No two bodies may share the same path. Kaseki gains the skills of each path, given he does not possess a body with that skill.
- Outer Path: This gives the user control over life and death, the cost of MP is equal to half of the HP recovered on the deceased target, starting at a base cost of 20,000MP (By paying a combination of HP and MP, half of the total will be dealt as damage)
- Deva Path: Which allows one to manipulate both attractive and repulsive forces
- Asura Path: Which grants the user mechanized limbs, weaponry and armor.
- Human Path: Which gives the ability to remove a soul and so, read a person's mind.
- Animal Path: Which lets the user summon a wide variety of creatures.
- Preta Path: Which can absorb all forms of chakra, including most ninjutsu.
- Naraka Path: Through which one can summon and control the King of Hell, or Death himself.
Alternate Avatar: By mastering all of the elements, the user's primary element is considered all elements.