Name: Power of the Phoenix.
Main Element: Life
Sub Elements: Steel, Nature, Wind and Lightning (Lineage).
Description: Skylar is able to actually harness her own powers to be able to do a variety of different things to her own body. These things include actually being able to transform into a magnificent bird that has the same colouration as the outfit that she always wears, as well as actually having the ability to heal minor wounds.
- Phoenix shifting
Skylar has the ability to transform into a bird which somewhat resembles a Phoenix. This bird is around the size of an eagle, standing around 70cm high, with a wingspan of 200cm. What it looks like can be seen at the top of the app. With this transformation, it allows for flight and increases her speed. The Flight speed is equal to user's class in rank.
Class F - 2.5 m/s
Class D - 5 m/s
Class C - 10 m/s
Class B - 17 m/s
Class A - 25 m/s
Class S - 35 m/s
A pink hue comes around Skylar before she shifts.
The flight height is equal to user level in meters.
The user can also only transform once per post, either at the start or at the end of a post.
Costs 5MP to do a single transformation (costs 10MP to go from human -> bird -> human again).
Cannot use spells in the phoenix form unless stated otherwise.
An additional thing to note is that this ability grants the looks to be downright adorable and all feathery.
- Double the Risk
Skylar is able to amplify her powers while she is conjuring a spell. Before that spell is released, she can choose to force her magic to double it. This gives an exact copy of the original spell. If the spell has an option to target an ally, she can decide to cast one on herself and the second on either herself or ally.
The spells which she is able to double only applies to those which originate from her primary element (life).
Creating a copy of the spell will cause her to pay twice the amount of mana for the success of both spells (i.e, creating a a normal C-rank spell and its copy, will cost a total of 50mp to create).
Casting additional buffing spells, regardless of the target, cause Skylar to have a 2x vulnerability to debuff spells.
Making a double spell exhausts her powers, causing the cooldown for the copied spell to increase to 150%, with any odd numbered cooldown is halved rounded up (i.e, a cooldown of 4 becomes 6, and a cooldown of 5 becomes 8).
- It'll Buff Right Out! - PRIMARY ability
All attacks deal extra damage based on the Skylar's class.
- F : 0%
- D : 3%
- C : 5%
- B : 10%
- A : 25%
- S : 35%
- H : 40%
- X+ : 50%
- Reinforced - Secondary Ability
All defensive spells take x1.5 amount of item/weapon (non-spell) hits to destroy.
- Phoenix Instincts
Skylar is able to heighten her senses, by honing her primitive instincts. They are able to choose only one sense at a time, with a cooldown of 1 post, after deactivation.
- Hearing : Skylar can hear everything within a certain distance. (x3 her level in meters)
- Sight (Night) : Skylar can see up to in the dark clearly. (x2 her level in meters)
- Sight (Day) : Skylar can pick up all subtle movements from his location. Allowing them to pick up on even the slightest of movements. (x8 her level in meters)
- Touch : By touching something, Skylar is able to feel vibrations to sense objects in a certain vicinity. (x2 her level in meters) [Only if the target is moving]
- Smell : Skylar can smell out all things. However this makes them more susceptible to all smells. (x4 her level in meters)
- A Lost Whisper
Skylar is able to make spells that teleport, using the wind.
All unmixed lightning spells have a chance to disrupt a target's mana.
- Static Disruption: Skylar must roll x1 Normal dice per spell cast. For each "1" the target must pay an additional 50% of their spell cost, on top of the base cost to activate the spell.
Last edited by Skylar on Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:20 pm; edited 4 times in total