Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Getsu!


    Nike Air

    Eli
    Eli

    The Giving Tree Nike Air Empty
    The Infobroker

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 198
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Nike Air Empty Nike Air

    Post by Eli on Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:30 pm

    remember those spammers?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Ravage Bones
    Ravage Bones
    Bardock VIP

    I Need A Medic! Gravestone Nike Air Empty

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Posts : 304
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 75
    Experience : 105230

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ravage Bones
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Primary Magic: Yomi Yomi No Mi

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Ravage Bones on Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:00 am

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Takaime
    Takaime

    I'm Important Too! Nike Air Empty
    The Knowing

    Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 228
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Takaime on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:27 am

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Nike Air 20abhx1
    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Nike Air Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 562
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Kasey on Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:37 am

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Soul Eater Je'Hio
    Soul Eater Je'Hio

    I'm Important Too! Nike Air Empty

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 51
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Soul Eater Je'Hio on Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:12 am

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?
    Takaime
    Takaime

    I'm Important Too! Nike Air Empty
    The Knowing

    Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 228
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Takaime on Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:21 pm

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Nike Air 20abhx1
    Soul Eater Frederich
    Soul Eater Frederich

    I'm Important Too! Nike Air Empty
    The Dead

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Netherworld
    Posts : 65
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Soul Eater Frederich on Thu May 02, 2019 8:15 am

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?
    Eli
    Eli

    The Giving Tree Nike Air Empty
    The Infobroker

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 198
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Eli on Fri May 10, 2019 2:37 pm

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Yuki Yukiko
    Yuki Yukiko

    I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Nike Air Empty
    The First Sister

    Lineage : Curse of The Starfall
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 218
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Yuki Yukiko on Fri May 17, 2019 8:45 am

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Nike Air Ilyvzl
    Anubis
    Anubis

    Gravestone Shadowstep I'm Important Too! Terraforming
    The First Guardian

    Lineage : Guardian of the Scales
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 191
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Anubis on Fri May 24, 2019 3:07 pm

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?
    Hades
    Hades

    THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic! Gravestone My Name's Olaf!
    The God of The Underworld

    Lineage : River's Guide
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 189
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Hades on Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:17 am

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?
    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Nike Air Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 562
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Kasey on Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:01 am

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Cynthia
    Cynthia

    I'm Important Too! Nike Air Empty
    The Agile

    Lineage : Failed Experiment
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 171
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 85

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Cynthia on Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:05 am

    @Ravage Bones wrote:
    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?
    Diena
    Diena

    I'm Important Too! Nike Air Empty
    The Loyal

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 135
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 40

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Diena on Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:36 am

    @Ravage Bones wrote:
    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?
    Diena
    Diena

    I'm Important Too! Nike Air Empty
    The Loyal

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 135
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 40

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Diena on Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:18 am

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?
    Eli
    Eli

    The Giving Tree Nike Air Empty
    The Infobroker

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 198
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Eli on Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:44 am

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Nike Air Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4851
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by NPC on Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:44 am

    The member 'Eli' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Nike Air 2wmp7o0
    Hades
    Hades

    THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic! Gravestone My Name's Olaf!
    The God of The Underworld

    Lineage : River's Guide
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 189
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Hades on Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:54 am

    @Ravage Bones wrote:
    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?
    Yuki Yukiko
    Yuki Yukiko

    I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Nike Air Empty
    The First Sister

    Lineage : Curse of The Starfall
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 218
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Yuki Yukiko on Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:40 am

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Nike Air Ilyvzl
    Gyuki
    Gyuki

    The Water Within Shadowstep Nike Air Empty
    The Eight Tailed Beast

    Lineage : You're A Squid Now
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 160
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 8622830

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Gyuki on Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:36 am

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?
    Yama
    Yama

    Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone LET IT BURN!
    The Queen

    Lineage : Hell's Court
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 181
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Yama on Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:23 am

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Nike Air Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4851
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by NPC on Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:23 am

    The member 'Yama' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'VIP Prizebox' :
    Nike Air Gold-Ingot-icon
    Result :
    Nike Air IWdi3Fb
    Soul Eater Demura
    Soul Eater Demura

    I'm Important Too! Nike Air Empty
    The Explosive

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Netherworld
    Posts : 72
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Soul Eater Demura on Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:41 am

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Nike Air Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4851
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by NPC on Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:41 am

    The member 'Soul Eater Demura' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'D Class Reward Dice' :
    Nike Air 16j4sog
    Seiguro
    Seiguro

    Gravestone Shadowstep Nike Air Empty
    The Corrupt

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 205
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 500

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Seiguro on Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:06 am

    @Eli wrote:remember those spammers?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Nike Air Qq8vvd

    Sponsored content

    Nike Air Empty Re: Nike Air

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:15 am