Note: At no time can a weapon deal base damage stronger than the user. EX: A D-Class cannot make a weapon that deals C-Class or above base damage. The only exceptions are:
- Receiving the Weapon from another player
- Weapons made prior to 11/12/14
Anytime an item, pet or companion is destroyed or replaced, the user may reuse the app and turn it into a new item. However the item created will be one rank lower than the previous version. Sacred Ranked items are excluded from this. Other rules are as follows
- You cannot remake an item you bought from another player
- You cannot remake event items
- You cannot refund an item, pet or companion at any time, wither or not you made them.
[Feb 28th, 2018] UPDATE: All item abilities have been scaled down to half their power. If the weapon deals C-rank damage, the ability is now D, instead of C. In addition, weapons may no longer be scaled with the user. The exceptions to this rule are:
- Event items
- Items charged with Lacrima
- Unique Shop Items
- Enchanted Items made prior to this update
- Pets/Companions made prior to this update
- Clothing made prior to this update.
[March 15th, 2018] UPDATE: All item abilities have been limited by elements. If the crafter has an item with an elemental ability, they must also possess the element themselves to craft it. However, getting an item via shop or another user that uses a different element is valid. All weapon abilitiles also must have a cost. Ranked abilities that deal effects or damage have a cost equal to half of a spell of the same rank if it has an upkeep, per post. It it has a cooldown, the cost is the standard cost, a single time.
[April 2nd, 2018] UPDATE : All item abilities may or may not have a MP cost. MP cost will be maxed at the rank of the item, with the minimum being 1MP to activate an ability. The total of all of the costs to activate abilities must be equal or less than the rank of the item. (If you have a B-Ranked item, your cannot have your MP costs to activate all of your abilities total more than the cost of a B-Ranked spell)
All ranged items are required to list their ammo types. This is to be listed first in their abilities. Please read as follows.
- Mana Rounds : This ranged item runs on Mana. It costs half of the normal MP cost to fire this item. The projectile limit per post is still the same, as well as speed and range. The owner is no longer burdened with a set ammo limit, however must rely on their own MP to use this device. The device must be loaded as normal. Physical objects cannot be launched from these weapons, unless they were purely created from magic, Energy or Chakra.
- Physical Rounds : This ranged item runs on physical rounds. The projectile limit per post is still the same, as well as speed and range. Only a certain limit of ammo is available, leaving the device useless when supplies run out, however it does not effect a user's Mana. If the weapon has an ability, they may enchant their ammo, but may not use any form of a Mana Round.
[May 17th, 2018] UPDATE: Only 1 armor piece may occupy an item slot at a given time. 1 clothing item, may occupy the same slot, but is worn under the armor, meaning the armor's durability will deplete first. In addition, enchanted items will no longer be allowed to be crafted. Enchanted items will be replaced with "Relics/Rings" not to be confused with Artifacts of the same name.
- Armor Slots: Armor/Clothing slots are now limited to: Head, Body (Chest), Legs (Greaves and pants), Feet (Boots, shoes),
- Weapon Rulings: It is no longer viable to carry all of your arsenal into a single thread. You may now only carry up to 2 large weapons into a thread, without the use of a carrying device, regardless of your own level.